We envision Langley Hill Independent School to be a hub of activity for the community, from events, to sports and even volunteering opportunities.
Volunteers are rich with local knowledge, resources, skills and expertise, as well as a passion for highly personalised education, learning support, and provide bespoke support.
There are so many ways you can volunteer at LHIS, some of the common areas are:
- Learning support in classrooms
- Library management
- Cooking in the kitchens
- Event management
- Office help
- Marketing and promoting events
- Teaching of arts and crafts
- Sports coaching and fun games
- Mentoring young people
- Music and theatrical performances
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact email@example.com